EDI offers the following services to program participants:
- Dance Pass: Dance participants can attend 40 lessons of the level they choose.
- Optional Voice Lessons: This unique voice training course is offered only through EDI.
- Optional English Lessons: Participants can improve their English skills while practicing dance.
- Participant assistance in English and/or Japanese: EDI's bilingual staff can assist participants throughout the program.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off: Local staff pick up program participants at the Los Angeles International Airport and take them to their housing. Return shuttle bus service to the airport will be arranged for the participant.
- Housing assistance: Program participants can choose from the following two options. Housing cost and availability can vary depending on the season and location.
This dormitory-style hostel is located in the middle of one of the most exciting neighborhoods in Los Angeles - Hollywood! Marilyn Monroe's hand prints are about 3 minutes down the street. A 5 minute walk takes you to the nearby Metro station - which will take you to Millennium in 10 minutes.
Rooms have 4 -6 beds and one shared bathroom. Free breakfast is offered every morning, as well as free coffee and tea all day. (Rooms with kitchen are also available at extra cost.) The very unique common space offers a Tiki garden, a movie room, and an entertainment room with pool table, ping-pong and foosball. There is also a free computer room with several computers and a free wireless network inside the building. Tenants are from across America and around the world.
The dance studio is only 10 minutes away from the hostel by subway.
This hotel, located 10 minutes walk from the subway station which takes you to Millennium in 25 minutes, offers primarily private rooms with shared bathrooms. For those who like to cook a kitchen with three refrigerators and all utensils are available free of charge.
And a computer room and free wireless network is available to all tenants as well. A variety of stores and wonderful Asian restaurants are just outside the door, making this hotel an ideal place to stay for long-term participants who want their own private space.
The dance studio is located 25 minutes away from the hotel by subway.