Seasonal Visas

If you need workers on a seasonal basis, EDI can assist you.

J-1 Work & Travel Visa:

One of our programs, Work and Travel, is a J-Visa program that allows international university, college and vocational school students the opportunity to work in the U.S. for up to 4 months during their school vacation.

EDIís hosts have included Universal Studios and Yosemite National Park.

EDI generally offers Work & Travel programs in the summer and winter to groups, and sometimes to individuals. We can offer programs in the spring or fall as well.

To qualify for this program, employers simply need to have positions available. They donít need to show the need to hire international workers nor use an attorney.

H-2B Visa:

The H-2B Visa is for temporary or seasonal nonagricultural workers and allows international workers, not just students, to meet seasonal demand. Typically, the H-2B Visa is used by an employer who is having difficulty filling positions from the domestic labor market.

Hosts have included Broken Sound Resort in Boca Raton, Florida.

EDI generally offers the H-2B program in the fall to groups, and sometimes, to individuals, but it can be offered whenever there is need.

To qualify for this program, a host must show the need to hire international workers and use an attorney.