In addition to the English classes and the weekly individual reviews offered through the English school, EDI offers the following services:
- Placement assistance: Assistance for international individuals in finding an internship position in the United States.
- Student Visa (F-Visa) application assistance: Those who wish to participate in the program for 3 months or longer can obtain an F-Visa through their English school.
- Participant assistance in English and/or Japanese: EDI bilingual staff can assist participants throughout the program.
- Airport pick-up (Optional): The English schools offer personal airport pick-up service upon request. Participants will arrange their own transportation to the airport upon their return.
- Housing assistance (Optional): Program participants can choose from home-stay, apartment, residential hotels and room-share options. Housing cost and availability can vary depending on the season and location. Following are the options available through each English school:
San Francisco: St Giles International
- Residence clubs
San Diego: International House
- Residential hotels