International individuals interested in gaining professional experience in American companies can receive paid training opportunities through the Professional Training program. The American host companies also benefit from this program as it enables them to easily access a skilled, enthusiastic group of international talent.
The host company offers the trainees the opportunity to learn about business in the United States through hands-on job experience as a trainee in their given professional field. Each host company outlines its expectations in a training plan that details the activities and skills that are to be gained.
Our host companies have included: American Express, PriceWaterHouseCoopers, and Japan Airlines.
EDI's 2 Training Programs:
- J-Visa Assistance Have a position/host and need visa assistance
- Open Position Need a training position and visa assistance
- From 2 to 18 months
- Be between 20 and 38 years of age
- Have completed at least two years of college and, preferably, have work experience in the field
- Have a clear purpose for the training program
- Have a clear understanding of the language used in the field